Plan – ₹1,500.00
Malvan is a serene Taluka of the Sindhudurg district, which has something to offer to everyone. Malvan beaches have an enviable coastline of striking white sands lined with cashew, mango, and coconut palms. The place is famous for its exotic beaches, calm backwaters, historic forts, and obviously, a hot spot for adventurous water sports along with Scuba diving in Malvan Goa. It is one of the best hotspots in Maharashtra that is blessed with good scuba diving sites and snorkeling sites. The best part of scuba diving in Malvan is that beginners and non-swimmers can also enjoy it. The best time to experience this water sport in Malvan is between October and May. These months are when the skies have cleared out, monsoonal rains have ceased, and the azure sea is calm.
Scuba Diving In Malvan Beach Goa
Malvan is a serene Taluka of the Sindhudurg district, which has something to offer to everyone. There is no single person who returns from this place disappointed. Once you get here, you can visit the renowned Sindhudurg Fort, take a boat ride to watch dolphins, and try out famous water sports in Devbagh. You can even experience exciting Scuba Diving in Malvan along with snorkeling. It is one of the best hotspots in Maharashtra that is blessed with good scuba diving sites and snorkeling sites. The best part of scuba diving in Malvan is that beginners and non-swimmers can also enjoy it. Safar Travel Express is the place where beginners are trained to become professionals for scuba diving in Malvan. The Malvan scuba diving price is never constant, and the rates vary from packages to packages. The best time to experience this water sport in Malvan is between October and May. These months are when the skies have cleared out, monsoonal rains have ceased, and the azure sea is calm.
Here is our list of services
- Pickup and drop AC transfer – if you book an appointment, you will be picked up directly from our location of travel. We will provide you a full AC service with Malvan scuba diving cost and also deliver you back to your staying for your ease. If you are in Malvan, you can easily find us by searching “scuba diving near me” in Google Maps.
- Approx 15-20 mins scuba dive – The scuba dive duration is 15-20 minutes approximately. If you want you can stay a little longer or shorter but, you should know that other people are also in the queue.
- Basic training – At first, we will provide you with the basic training needed to navigate and travel underwater. It’s great if you are already a skilled swimmer but operating a scuba gear needs some guidance.
- Equipment’s rental included – The pieces of equipment worn by you have to be sanitized, especially in dire moments like these. You need to pay the price for oxygen consumption because it’s quite expensive with our Malvan scuba diving packages.
- Breakfast and lunch – you can enjoy your favorite dishes here in Malvan that you crave. The list of items includes dishes both for vegetarian and non-vegetarian people.
Other popular tourist attractions of Malvan
It is a fort that occupies an islet in the Arabian Sea. It is situated on the shore of Malvan town of Sindhudurg District in the Konkan region of Maharashtra. The natural beauty of the surrounding landscape makes it a popular tourist attraction. Emerging right from the midst of the Arabian sea, Sindhudurg Fort makes up for a delightfully charming sight. Sindhudurg fort in Malvan belongs to those few places where scuba diving can be done in the water. Due to its relatively clear water, it serves as the perfect spot to experience scuba diving.
Snorkeling in Malvan
Snorkeling to experience the sight of coral reefs is another popular activity to do here. You can see the beautiful live coral reefs and marine life on the fort walls’ outer side while snorkeling.
Tsunami island in Malvan is a paradise for adventure buffs and water babies. It is famous for various water sports, including jet-skiing, banana boat, kayaking, and Bumper boats. The adventurous water sports of the Tsunami island make it a renowned tourist attraction.
Talashil Tondavali Beach
Talashil Tondavali Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in the country. The long stretch of golden sand lined with coconut trees and gentle waves make it a perfect beach destination, especially for those who want to avoid the commercialized tourist attraction.
Wairy Bhatwadi Beach
Wairy Bhatwadi Beach has a view of the Sindhudurg Fort, which has sustained the tests of time and stands firm in the Arabian Sea. The spot has a beautiful shoreline with lots of coconut trees lining on one side and the Arabian Sea on the other side.
Achara Beach is a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of the crowded areas. The place is renowned for its picturesque location with a hill on one side, a lighthouse, a long stretch of smooth golden sand, and the Arabian Sea’s clear waters. The beach is well known for its water sports, and it is one of the few beaches in India where Dolphins can be spotted.
Devbagh Beach is one of the famous commercial beach destinations in Malvan. Apart from the long stretch of golden seashore, there is a famous hub for water sports with kayaking, jet-skiing, Bumper, and banana rides. The place is also renowned for the dolphin boat rides and sea eagles that thrive in large numbers.
Kolamb Beach is another secluded beach in Malvan which has a creek at one end. With minimal crowd and tourists, the spot is an ideal place to enjoy some moments of solitude.
- Pickup and drop off
- Basic training
- Approx. 15-20 mins scuba dive
- Dolphin sightseeing
- Famous attraction sightseeing
- Equipment is rental
- Breakfast – Veg only
- Veg & Non-veg thali
- Water bottle
- Photos & Video